Is a dead dog technically still a dog?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like he should be charged with indecent exposure and the resisting an animal control officer, but I doubt the sodomy charge will stick.

... I mean its his dog, right? :cross:

I'll bet he loses the girlfriend too.

- magno

Kuch is accused of sexual contact with the carcass of his girlfriend's dog on Oct. 20, about a week after the animal had been hit by a car

omfg

umm....yea send him away

Who the hell finds a week old dead dog and thinks "I gotta get me some of that!" ???

What does his girlfriend look like?

Bird: WTF were you looking for when you found THIS ARTICLE FROM SATURDAY that was published in a MICHIGAN news site, when we all know you live in MA?

There's this case, too, from last year.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1122061deer1.html

NOVEMBER 22--A Wisconsin man who argued that he could not be prosecuted for having sex with a deer because the animal was dead at the time, was dealt a legal setback today when a judge rejected a motion seeking dismissal of a criminal charge against him. As a result of Circuit Court Judge Michael Lucci's ruling, defendant Bryan James Hathaway, 20, will have to stand trial for his alleged assault last month of the deer carcass. In his ruling (a copy of which you'll find below), Lucci denied a November 7 motion filed by Hathaway's lawyer, Fredric Anderson, which argued that the deer ceased being an animal upon its death (Hathaway, pictured at right, allegedly found the carcass in a roadside ditch). Anderson contended that a charge of sexual gratification with an animal could not be sustained because "the term 'animal' refers to a living organism, not a carcass." Lucci, however, noted that "most people understand that an animal does not necessarily cease being or qualifying as an animal or even being referred to as an animal once it's dead." He added that the "primary focus" of Wisconsin's criminal statute dealing with crimes against sexual morality is on "human behavior and on protecting sexual morality in the community, and not necessarily on animal protection."

Come on, we all know it was an accident. He was saying goodbye to his good buddy, reached down to pet him one last time, slipped on some leaves and well, you know... didn't have his thingy tidied up right...

knipknup said:
Come on, we all know it was an accident. He was saying goodbye to his good buddy, reached down to pet him one last time, slipped on some leaves and well, you know... didn't have his thingy tidied up right...

That's how I lost my virginity...just slipped and it went in!!

But it wasn't an animal, or dead carcass...(please believe me!)

Who do you call to bail you out on that one?

"What did you do?"
"Nothing!"
"What are you charged with?"
"Sex with a gurdle blurdle blay"
"Quit mumbling. Sex with a minor?"
"10 day old dead dog."
"Get out. Now."

olllllo feels very pleased about using the third person AND plural in this thread. We feel like David Bowie after he created Ziggy Stardust. We find it to be very liberating. olllllo suggests that everybody give it a try somtimes.

We feel as though when olllllo speaks we all speak and that's very powerful.

olllllo said:
olllllo feels very pleased about using the third person AND plural in this thread. We feel like David Bowie after he created Ziggy Stardust. We find it to be very liberating. olllllo suggests that everybody give it a try somtimes.

We feel as though when olllllo speaks we all speak and that's very powerful.

LOL smartass... Yes i know basic memberships are free, but i'm too lazy to get my own... Plus I personally have made most of the posts so...

DeadYetiBrew said:
LOL smartass... Yes i know basic memberships are free, but i'm too lazy to get my own... Plus I personally have made most of the posts so...

Do both of you use the computer at the same time to surf HBT? f so, I can understand the "we" stuff, but if you are stating your own opinions then maybe you should just use "I".

Atleast that's what SOB thinks, we think SOB is pretty dreamy...:D

SOB said:
Do both of you use the computer at the same time to surf HBT? f so, I can understand the "we" stuff, but if you are stating your own opinions then maybe you should just use "I".

Atleast that's what SOB thinks, we think SOB is pretty dreamy...:D

No, usually it's me. However when he comes up with a good idea I say 'We' so that i get credit too, when i come up with an idea i say 'I'... See how that works?

So, technically YOU could be having a conversation with HIM in the same thread, but we would think it's the same person and think you're just crazy...

:fro:

SOB said:
So, technically YOU could be having a conversation with HIM in the same thread, but we would think it's the same person and think you're just crazy...

:fro:

Exactly, and the fact that i am psycho doesn't help either....

DeadYetiBrew said:
Exactly, and the fact that i am psycho doesn't help either....
Is this like the movie Fight Club where the whole time we think there are 2 ppl when actually there is only one?

Flyin' Lion said:
You just broke the first rule of fight club. :D

He's right, you know what we do to people who talk about fight club? Yeah, you do. So we'd recommend you not talk about fight club anymore.

Alright, i gotta get back to making soap.

Latest posts

Back