Swmbo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do not heed the SWMBO, then you will be a different type of SWMBO, Single White Male Brewing Outside

I hate the term. I don't understand why everyone here uses it, but won't even say what it really stands for. Too embarrassed? Or do people use it as a joke, because it's not remotely funny in any way. If anything, it's sad. She Who Must Be Obeyed - wow, grow some balls. End rant, flame on.

I hate the term. I don't understand why everyone here uses it, but won't even say what it really stands for. Too embarrassed? Or do people use it as a joke, because it's not remotely funny in any way. If anything, it's sad. She Who Must Be Obeyed - wow, grow some balls. End rant, flame on.

images

Bad boy! Now go sit in the corner with your nose to the wall and don't move until someone comes to get you. I don't want to hear a peep out of you either or else you'll really find out why we all use the term SWMBO. Mine can make you feel as tall as a mouse stuck in a rut sitting in a puddle of snake piss if you really ruffle her feathers.

Dude, SWMBO is most definitely a joke around here...and it is funny to a bunch of us.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

She Wears Muddy, Brown, Overalls

Awesome avatar/post combo! WHO'S bowels was she moving? :D

Sudo Woman Mkdir Beer Oriface

hahaha!!! I never noticed the combo until now - unintended humor is the best.

But what is better than a gnome mooning the world?

So.... not getting any lately?

Sucks When Man Be ODaniel

Sex Was Missed By ODaniel

Really Droll Writings Have Annoyed Hateful Brewer

Everyone knows you can't just say "get me a beer". You have to use, "sudo get me a beer"..... :D

BWAAAHAAAHAAA! If you don't find the hilarity in that one, you must not be a Linux user.....

That would just be an alias for

chmod -R 000 *.nookie

around my house.

So.... not getting any lately?

Sucks When Man Be ODaniel

Sex Was Missed By ODaniel

Really Droll Writings Have Annoyed Hateful Brewer

Sultry Women Might Belittle ODaniel :D

Haha, actually, no. Life is good. I have a smoking hot girlfriend of 8 months, and she loves sex and good beer. We do it about 5 times a week. If anyone isn't getting laid it's obviously you all. I still fail to see anything funny about SWMBO. I don't think a relationship should be like that for either person. My girlfriend is awesome. We don't have to ask each other for permission to do things. It's sad you all joke about that. If you're trying to joke about it, it's obviously true for you. It's your wife or girlfriend, not your mom. I will never be in a relationship like that. The one I have now is perfect. You all seem to be happy being whipped, so I will leave you be. Have fun.

I voiced my opinion on it and instead of explaining it, you all fueled the fire by trying to poke fun, which failed. By all means, you all keep using it. It's just something that annoys me that ends up in almost every thread it seems, so I decided to rant about it in a thread about the term. I don't like internet acronyms in general, and this one rates as one of the worst in my opinion. Opinions are like ********, everyone has one, so there's mine.

I doubt many of us actually have to "obey" their significant other - it's just a play on the stereotype. I certainly don't - but I enjoy the humor. :ban:

She Whips Me By Order :D

I doubt many of us actually have to "obey" their significant other - it's just a play on the stereotype. I certainly don't - but I enjoy the humor. :ban:

She Whips Me By Order :D

We're just picking up the classic steroetype. Relax. That humour pervades our society.

I'm getting it 3 times a week avg, which isn't too bad for a guy married 17 years? Enjoy the good life while you can. You would be the rare man who works out a serious relationship and continues to get it on a very regular basis. Good luck to you.

And now for something completely the same:

Sex-starved White Male Begs Often! (or Beats Off, as the case may be...)

Not saying this is my wife.(in case she's reading) But for HERMS:

He'll Eternally Regret Marrying SWMBO

If you're trying to joke about it, it's obviously true for you. It's your wife or girlfriend, not your mom. I will never be in a relationship like that.
.......Depending on where your from.....

Haha, actually, no. Life is good. I have a smoking hot girlfriend of 8 months, and she loves sex and good beer. We do it about 5 times a week. If anyone isn't getting laid it's obviously you all. I still fail to see anything funny about SWMBO. I don't think a relationship should be like that for either person. My girlfriend is awesome. We don't have to ask each other for permission to do things. It's sad you all joke about that. If you're trying to joke about it, it's obviously true for you. It's your wife or girlfriend, not your mom. I will never be in a relationship like that. The one I have now is perfect. You all seem to be happy being whipped, so I will leave you be. Have fun.

Well, since you've been in a relationship for 8 whole months in a row, you're obviously an expert so I'll refrain from mentioning my marital history.

Let me say this- no one "obeys" anybody in my marriage. But, the old saying from an old country song is pretty true. You know- "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"? Tongue in check, of course. But, really if a partner ain't happy- ain't nobody happy in that relationship!

She Who May Bend Over

I hardly think 2.5 years is considered 'newbie' status Eastside Brewer.

Sorry, Whiners Must Be Ornery

*looks at his own reg date*

N00b! :D

I hardly think 2.5 years is considered 'newbie' status Eastside Brewer.

Sorry, Whiners Must Be Ornery

*looks at his own reg date*

N00b! :D

Looking at the number of posts that many have around here, I definitely am a Noob in comparison. Not trying to misspeak, just making a harmless comment.

Eastside

**** Was My Beer Overthere
His Ejaculation Ruined My Sheets

I shouldn't be this buzzed right now.#1 was a real question.

Back