Atlanta Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlinharwell

Reaction score
Hi, I have been brewing for about 6 months and fermentation just started on my third brew (Pumpkin Brown Ale) last week. I have used this forum to answer several questions along the way so I figured I should go ahead and join since I visit so often. I love the problem solving ideas that I have benefited from and I think this is a great resource that I will continue to use into the future as I experiment with more difficult brews and more elaborate equipment setups. Happy brewing everybody!

WELCOME! I've been brewing for a while (started in the 90's and took some time off) came back several years ago. I've been on an all-grain mild kit kick, but I felt something was missing. spent the last few hours talking through an all grain oatmeal mild recipe, while sipping my most recent hefe! This place will change your brewing experience!

Again Welcome!

Welcome! I'm brewing a pumpkin porter this weekend.

Just a friendly reminder.... you won't find pumpkins at the grocery store yet. :(

After having our hearts set on the Pumpkin Ale and realizing that Pumpkins are not yet in season (duhh) we settled for canned pumpkin puree. We are waiting until we can get some fresh pumpkin and going to start a marzen octoberfest.

Passed a produce stand this morning in Roswell, GA (north of ATL) and saw a lot of white pumpkins. Not sure where they came from or if they're suitable for beer....

Passed a produce stand this morning in Roswell, GA (north of ATL) and saw a lot of white pumpkins. Not sure where they came from or if they're suitable for beer....

Interesting..... Well you should start seeing pumpkins everywhere in a few weeks I think. :mug:

Welcome, I'm south of Atlanta.

I'm brewing and AG pumpkin ale at the moment right now. Im just using canned organic pumpkin from Fresh Market in Peachtree City.

Back