• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March Pump 809-BR-HS for sale in SE WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
I am selling my March 809-BR-HS pump. This is the one with the bronze head, 1/2" inlet, and 1/2" outlet. More information can be found here:

http://www.marchpump.com/documents/Part Sheets/Hydronic_Pump-Series/0809-0053-1100.pdf

Here is a picture:
CIMG2830.JPG

It includes a wired cord with plug, and a 1/2" full port ball valve. The other fittings you see in the picture do not come with the pump. This unit does not have a mounting bracket, I just installed it using a large worm gear tubing clamp which I can send with it to save you a trip the the hardware store.

It is in perfect condition but is used. I have used it for about 100-150 gallons but always clean with hot PBW after use then rinse with water.

$75.00
plus actual shipping or local pickup. I am in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.

I originally bought this pump because I wanted to use it like the Pico brewing system, where it connects directly to the keg outlets via QD.

Like this:

pico01.jpg

Then you just move the pump to the various outlets to make your transfers. I thought it was a pretty slick idea, but never got around to it. Now I need a different head arrangement for my system design.

**** it, I want it. PM me your real name and address and I'll send you a check (hope that's OK, I *hate* PayPal. I've been needing to either fix my immersion chiller or buy a pump so I can use the CFC I bought from Dude a few years back, I might as well buy this since I trust that you've taken care of it and it's a lot cheaper than buying new.

**** it, I want it. PM me your real name and address and I'll send you a check (hope that's OK, I *hate* PayPal. I've been needing to either fix my immersion chiller or buy a pump so I can use the CFC I bought from Dude a few years back, I might as well buy this since I trust that you've taken care of it and it's a lot cheaper than buying new.

Damn you bird i knew I should have posted here before sending him PM. I was probably typing the PM while you were typing the post.
But I have paypal....His choice.

Good Lord! My time stamp shows IP in with the PM same time as Bird's post. I would much prefer Paypal and I saw IP's message first....

If you guys want to battle it out fine but I didn't expect two bids within 45 seconds of posting the reduced price.... what should I do in this case. We are not supposed to have bidding in here but I don't know what is fair???

Does anyone want to be a gentleman and bow out :D....

Back