Bobby_M in Cambridge, MA 8/16-8/20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, my wife's going to Boston this weekend (bringing Bean to the aquarium), I could have tagged along... but she's going tomorrow. I'll see whether that's locked in stone, although she was meeting up with some of her friends so we might not be able to go on Sunday.

Bro, I cannot choose destinations of stiff telephony meetings. However they ALMOST sent me to Amsterdam which would have looked like my choice. I'm down with Boston though but I just wish I had a car there.

I would invite you down to the Cape Brewing Compound in a second but trust me... Norton is too far (a solid 45 minutes from downtown)

I was posting on another thread about Boston last night. If you're in town and looking for a good beer bar, do yourself a favor and go to the Publick House (no I don't work for them). It's in Brookline... which is not that far and well worth the trip.

Too bad you couldn't make it a day earlier.
Indian Ranch
is holding there summer brewfest on the 15th from 4:00 to 8:00.
Plenty of homebrews, food and the band Texas Flood.
It's about 40 min. from Cambridge. It would be a pleasure to meet you since I live by your N.M.O.D.B.S.M. Great results with it.
Beers?

Staying near MIT /Central Square.

So far I trekked several miles on foot to get to Cambridge Common. Tonight I'm hitting Cambridge Brewing to get more Cerise Casse. Holy crap, that's a beer on par with Rodenbach Grand Cru and RR Supplication. I'll probably catch a cab to Publick House tomorrow night.

Wow, I wish I saw this thread sooner. I live 2 Blocks from where you stayed at. I would have taken you to a few great places to drink beer. =/

Back