stores in mn that have build a sixer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padawan

Reaction score
hello i live in maplewood and i'm looking to try some beers. I was looking for some suggestions for places that have build a six pack and maybe a little info on prices and selection size. thanks in advance

Probably not helpful but Apollo Liquor in Rochester has a build a sixer option. I think that Andy's liquor does too, been a while since I been to either establishment...
Despite its lack of selection Trader Joe's has a build your own sixer option as well.

Redbeard5289

Yeah, Four Firkins in St Louis Park has a huge BYO 6pack wall.
The MGM on Hwy 7 and 101 in Minnetonka does that too, even my local Harbor Spirits in Mound does it. They dont have a huge selection, but they have some different stuff. Not just the big craft stuff.

There is an MGM Warehouse on Whitebear Ave in St Paul just off the 94. Merwinn Liquor at the corner of Snelling and Larpenture. And a place behind the Target at the Quarry, I wish I could remember the directions better. I think it's called Stinson at 18th Liquor but I may be wrong, at any rate it is on Stinson and 18th Ave.

All three have a great selection and include build your own six packs.

Elevated on 42nd and Hiawatha in Mpls, I think there is a place in St Paul called the ale jail, or Casanova in Hudson isn't far and you can get stuff that isn't distributed in MN.

Back