what beer to buy in and around little rock?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a couple Blackstone oatmeal stouts last night...they were pretty good. May try a couple of their ipa's tonight. We may not make it to little rock...gonna be around the Tenn/Arkansas/miss borders....suggestions welcomed

Out restoring power again and enjoy taking regional beers back to NC....Suggestions?

Bless you for your power restoration to the needy folks of the mid-south. When you enter Arkansas, you have entered the beer "dead zone". If you don't wear camo and drink Bud, you are SOoL. If a resident wants decent beer, you brew it yourself around these parts and share with others of you kind. Sad, I know, But true....:)

Bless you for your power restoration to the needy folks of the mid-south. When you enter Arkansas, you have entered the beer "dead zone". If you don't wear camo and drink Bud, you are SOoL. If a resident wants decent beer, you brew it yourself around these parts and share with others of you kind. Sad, I know, But true....:)

Worse- once you get away from Memphis, you hit "dry counties". Driving across 30, we found it a huge vast dry area and didn't have a beer until we hit Texarkana. Texas. We always bring our own every January and March when we traverse Arkansas.

Worse- once you get away from Memphis, you hit "dry counties". Driving across 30, we found it a huge vast dry area and didn't have a beer until we hit Texarkana. Texas. We always bring our own every January and March when we traverse Arkansas.

Guess I should have brought my own....this sucks!

Diamond Bear is amazing. I once ended up in a hotel in Little Rock during a rainstorm. Spent the evening in the bar, great fun. We went to Flying Saucer the next day.

Latest posts

Back