Brewing Equipment Under $50

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidFlame

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Already planning our family Christmas gift exchange. I would like to ask for some brewing stuff, but can't think of what to ask for. What would you ask for that is under $50?

Kegs
Bottle tree
shanks
perlick faucets
regulator
gas manifolds
SQ14 burner from Bayou Classic

Just a few things I could think of

Mash paddle, Racking cane, auto siphon, 4 cases of bottles, a couple of packs of homebrew label blanks, a frefractometer,, a good hydrometer, a glass hydrometer tube, a 2 liter borosilicate flask. A microscope, and a cytometer. The joy of Brewing book. Any books by Palmer, Papazian or Jamail. Gift certificate to Bargain Fittings, a 10 LB CO2 cylinder, multiple outlet regulator for carbing and serving. A used fridge ofr a kegerator project....
Wheelchai Bob

Unless you can specify part numbers or a fellow homebrewer is buying the gift I would be cautious about sending somebody off to buy equipment, especially anything involving kegging. Gift card would be the easiest for sure.

Back