AZ Brew Clubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigNastyBrew

Reaction score
I know there are some here but I can't figure out location and times of meetings.

I live in Avondale and would like to get with other homebrewers.

Mike

The next ASH meeting in the East Valley is here:
ASH General Meeting -Del Sol
Main Page - ASH

[SIZE=-1]Tue, February 17, 7pm – 9pm

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Where: Del Sol Reception Hall, 243 S Mesa Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210 ([ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Del%20Sol%20Reception%20Hall%2C%20243%20S%20Mesa%20Dr%2C%20Mesa%2C%20AZ%2085210"]map[/ame])

West Valley:
[/SIZE]BA
Hi, This is the Brewmeisters Anonymous Home brew page. Arizona's first homebrew club!

[SIZE=-1] The next BA Event is here:
[/SIZE]Big Brew-Off

[SIZE=-1]Sat, March 7

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Where: Eagle's Aerie, 3600 West Rose Garden Lane ([ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Eagle%27s%20Aerie%2C%20%203600%20West%20Rose%20Garden%20Lane"]map[/ame])

The Next BA meeting is:
[/SIZE]Brewmeisters Anonymous

[SIZE=-1]Sun, March 8, 2pm – 5pm

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Where: Howard & Debbie Balch, 19409 N. 68th Ave. Glendale, AZ 85308 ([ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Howard%20%26%20Debbie%20Balch%2C%2019409%20N.%2068th%20Ave.%20Glendale%2C%20AZ%2085308"]map[/ame])[/SIZE]

Subscribe to this calendar:
AZ Beer Events

PM me with a bio and then add yourself to this group:
HomeBrewTalk Groups - PHX BATF

sure....everyone lives in the big city. whoop-di-freakin-do

More people need to move out here in the sticks :ban:

sure....everyone lives in the big city. whoop-di-freakin-do

More people need to move out here in the sticks :ban:

Hahaha, I've been to your house........the sticks it ain't! Now, come out to my place. Let met tell you about the sticks.........or as Jeff would say........

You might be a redneck............if you use the same pot to brew beer AND dip chickens in to pluck their feathers.

You might be a redneck..........if you use the same pot to brew beer AND boil the skull of the last animal you shot.

You might be a redneck...........if you use the hood of a broken down chevy truck in your back yard........to set up your 3 tier brew system.

You might be a redneck..........if you have to dump stale water and several dead soldiers.........out of your cooler converted MLT on brew day.

You might be a redneck.......if you say you're going to boil wort........and your kids line up because they assume you didn't have the money to buy another can of "Dr Scholl's Freeze Off".

no way dude, Vista is in the sticks whether it be in spirit or actual desert

Butt fuggin Egypt to be more precise. But we have good brewing water which is all that matters. And yeast packets grow on trees here

no way dude, Vista is in the sticks whether it be in spirit or actual desert

Butt fuggin Egypt to be more precise. But we have good brewing water which is all that matters. And yeast packets grow on trees here

I'll come down, we'll meet at the Charleston bridge and brew with authentic San Pedro water!

Back