Best Cider Ever!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAREEBROWNBEEST

Reaction score
image-3400756383.jpg

This in my opinion is so good that I may enter it in the next brewfest that comes around. The funny thing is is that it's do simple and damn right perfect on all levels. Just look at it, I wish you all could taste it. Sweet yet not too sweet, apple taste is there like a Martinellis sparkling cider, good color and clarity, and it gets you buzzin:) man not to be a bragger but you've got to do this recipe, you won't be let down I'm telling you!

HAREEBROWNBEEST said:
My "started a simple cider" I'll post it.

Sorry it's "starting a simple cider" just follow directions as closely as you can. Any questions feel free to ask.

I'm a big fan of using the concentrate apple blends also. My only difference is I've been trying different types of ale yeasts. Just like you hareebrownbeest, I like my stuff semisweet and a quick turnaround. I love brewing cider!! Haha. Had to step up my game a bit though because friends and family are asking when they're getting some more...ummm, I'm gonna have to see what I have in stock!

Dude... now you're making me pissed that I didn't pick up the concentrate at the store instead of just using the brown sugar I already had at home. Oh well, somehting a little different to try next time.

Dude... now you're making me pissed that I didn't pick up the concentrate at the store instead of just using the brown sugar I already had at home. Oh well, somehting a little different to try next time.

No reason to be pissed. I'd rather use brown sugar than white anyway. Ferment that stuff and you can always backsweeten with some kind of concentrate. :mug:

Yeah man no reason at all ha ha. I'm going to do a brown sugar batch just to see if I like it better. It's all about preference and experimentation. This is only my third batch ( got two brewing right now) and so far it's my favorite. I started brewing beer but this is way more fun and slightly cheaper.

Well... I guess pissed is kind of a strong word. It's not like I went down to the basement and smashed my current batch with a claw hammer. Let's say I was wishing I had made the other choice first. I'm sure this will turn out good too, it smelled really good after I was done mixing all that brown sugar into the batch.
Yeah, cider really does seem to be easier and fun to brew.

Back