The ultimate beer company...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixedbrewer

Reaction score
In my imagination I picture home brewers from all over the country creating a business of networked breweries and small batch offerings to the public. All of the small breweries can unite under one common umbrella name, but having so many small ones scattered about means there can be way more variety. I also think stocking certain types of "homebrew" pubs with only small batch brews would draw a crowd. I am not talking about a local brewpub. I am talking about a chain-pub that is known only for small batch beers.

In my imagination I can fly without my cape, and my middle leg drags upon landing.

Hi-freaking-larious. I almost choked I laughed so hard.

To the OP, that's a fabulous idea. Count me in if you ever get it off the ground.

Depends on your definition of flight and how smooth the landing would be.

The OP idea is much much less likely to happen.

You're probably more likely to see the Redskins win the Super Bowl this year.

I am talking about a chain-pub that is known only for small batch beers.

Since this is not a brewing issue I finally feel qualified to give my oppinion. So, let me be the first to say, okay! Great idea!

The chain-pub that will soon be incorporated and take all free-will/ideas from would-be/wanna-be "good" beer brewers will be called the Snotgrass Pickle Pub and we will use scantally clad, buxom women to deliver the micro-tested-macro-produced-homebrewed-beers that our Miller light loving clieintel will blind judge taste test and agree upon before they hit our taps. Of course, all grain is out due to time and expense, but they will never know the difference. So what the hell?

Sounds like a great idea. Lets do it!!

In my imagination I picture home brewers from all over the country creating a business of networked breweries and small batch offerings to the public. All of the small breweries can unite under one common umbrella name, but having so many small ones scattered about means there can be way more variety. I also think stocking certain types of "homebrew" pubs with only small batch brews would draw a crowd. I am not talking about a local brewpub. I am talking about a chain-pub that is known only for small batch beers.

Do you mean like BREWSTERS ?

I guess it depends on what your definition of small batch is.

Do you mean like BREWSTERS ?

I guess it depends on what your definition of small batch is.

Dude now I know where a friend got some of the beers he gave me recently. He asked me how they were (they were the Pale Ale from these guys). I told him they were fine but that both bottles had a slight infection and were way over carbonated.

Back