Black Shirt Mock up Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snisleziggy

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been trying to come up with some ideas for labels for my IIPA that I'll be bottling soon. This is my first attempt at making labels, and it's still not the final draft. Let me know what you think.

ImperialIPA.jpg

I like it. Simple, but nicely stylized.

If you're looking for a few options, I'd suggest maybe have the ABV and date somewhere separate(maybe underneath) , leaving only the name in the white border. I find it just a bit big. Also, maybe giving the white border a bit more rough edges(let the black bleed in more) could help.

I wonder if a grunged hop cone would compliment your background more than the style you chose. And if its an IIPA, why not more than one cone?

I wonder if a grunged hop cone would compliment your background more than the style you chose. And if its an IIPA, why not more than one cone?

Good idea. It never crossed my mind... Here's a really grungy one. (I'm hung up on that style) Don't have one brewed for this yet, just a prototype.

ApocolypseAlecopy.jpg

Edit: Sorry. Here's yet another label I made. Everything about this hobby is so addicting!

swashbucklercopy.jpg

On the Swashbuckler Stout - why is the guy squished vertically? I'd keep his original aspect ratio. Other than that, it looks great!

Back