Chucktoberfest!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cclloyd

Reaction score
I am holding my 5th annual beer gathering this Saturday. I've done this every year since I started homebrewing (except last year - went to Amsterdam instead :cross:). I have six beers ready for the party and there will be food and beverage galore.
Beer roster :
Whipping Post IPA - American IPA 6.3%
Idlewyld Mild - English Dark Mild 3%
Honey Do Blonde - American Blonde Ale 6%
Fat Rabbit Pale Ale - Belgian Pale Ale 4.1%
Ground Rule Dubbel - Belgian Dubbel 8.5%
Utha Brutha Tripel - Belgian Tripel 9.2%

Do any of the rest of you do parties like this? It's a great get together of friends and fellow brewers that opens people's eyes to just how good home brew can be. Good times!!!

Chuck, where in Tampa are you?? My homebrew club does tasting events/parties all the time in the St. Pete area. We did two parties just this past weekend...

Have a great time!! I just hosted my 2nd annual Oktoberfest and it was a blast!! I had six kegs of homebrew and most of them were empty by the end of the day (2-7pm). My wife made tons of food - Sauerbraten, Bratwurst & kraut, Red Cabbage, Potatoe Dumplings, Black Forest Cupcakes, and on and on and on.....

Taps were Belgian Dark Strong Ale 8%, English IPA 8%, Summer Saison 5.5%, Citrus Saison 5% (dry hopped), Cream Ale 7% & Pumpkin Ale 4.5%. I tried to pace myself and still ended up a drunken mess :mug: Don't make my mistake lolzzz

Latest posts

Back