Northeast PA homebrewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anchorandoak

Reaction score
I am curious to see how many of you guys are from NEPA? Drinking beer is like the only thing to do around these parts so I figure there has to be a decent amount of people homebrewing.

They don't see the snow we do.

My wife and I drove through Scranton on our way back from our honeymoon. We went to the Steamtown mall and tried to find other landmarks from The Office.

I work in Scranton. It's funny how that show incorporates so much of the actual city into the show.

no? I haven't made it out that way yet. ever been to the wilkes-barre scranton area? more importantly, have you ever had lions head beer?

Yes, and yes.

Does Straub's make it out your way?

One of my Dad's favorite stories is how he used to date one of the Straub's daughters, said one of his greatest regrets was not marrying that girl.

Anybody know if they still do case studies at the skeller in state college? sure put away a lot of Rolling rock 25 yrs ago in that place.

Stroudsburg checking in. You're right, there isn't much else to do here but drink.

Warfordsburg PA here (Fulton county) If there's anyone near that wants to hang out I could use a brew buddy. I don't think there are many homebrewers in my area.

Archbald Pa.
North of Scranton
Don't even know any other brewers around me!

Anchorandoak about 45 mins from you towards Hazelton. Coalcracker about 15 mins from you. I buy all my homebrew stuff from Drums PA. He seems to have everything there or will get it if he doesn't have it. Just thought I would throw that in there in case no one knew we had a homebrew close by as I just found out about a month ago. I was ordering everything online up till now.

Beersolutions in Wilkes Barre is A pretty good place. Has most everything and the owner is a great guy.

Back