Revvy et al

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neosapien

Reaction score
I just gotta say. Revvy for president. DB for VP.

I've learned such a massive amount from all here on the HBT forums, but those two specifically go the extra mile to help TEACH us noobs.

I jumped head first into the pool of homebrew hoping there was water in it. Thankfully, they've filled the pool.

I never made a kit beer, designed my own recipe for my all my batches. Went from extract, to partial grain, now all grain.

Basically, I decided to skip all of the beginner brewer stage.

Couldn't have done it without you guys. Salud, and thanks.

:mug:

I agree, and in general I credit this forum for what's happened to my brewing over the last 4 years. I started brewing about 10 years ago and quit. When I started again, I soon found this forum.

There was a guy Don Osborne on youtube who inspired me to try harder. So, beyond this forum, there is a upswell of homebrewing support that wasn't there when I started (there were some small mail lists, but really nothing like this place!)

The biggest thing I'm impressed with is that they have nothing in it for themselves but the credit we give them here. My 3 different LHBS's are always looking out for their best interest & to line their pockets. I have the receipts to prove it. Everyone wants your $$$$. :(

I've learned to check here 1st! HBT will tell me the truth & typically with a little humor mixed in. :D I've also noticed the online vendors that HBT promotes are also pretty fair. I recently saved over $100 on a set up when buying online vs. local. Competition Wins! :mug:

You guys all get a big :rockin: from me!

Back