8 is enough...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tireater

Reaction score
Shopping cart girl don't want more than 8 fermenters going in her bedroom...
WTF?...I need some good arguements to go to a whole nuther level...

Post pics or it didn't happen!

I really really wanna see shopping cart girl, I mean ... really.:D

Shopping cart girl just announced we have no beer to drink that is 3 weeks old...It's a conspiracy !!!

I already went 2 high...
100_3545.jpg

And de oder side...
100_3546.jpg

hehe, you know whats scary is I always think tire is full of it when he posts about all the crazy things going on. Only to be proved he is serious time and time again which makes it just that much more awesome!

Shopping cart girl don't want more than 8 fermenters going in her bedroom...
WTF?...I need some good arguements to go to a whole nuther level...

There is still the living room, dining room, closet, etc.....

She didn't say anything about those. If she gripes, get her one of those fancy new WalMart carts. With the new wheels, she'll have a smooth ride again.

I live in a small mobile home...she has the only bedroom...
She says she is worried about an earthquake...Says she will drown...

Whatever you do, if you ever want to be able to have ANY fermenters inside again, DO NOT make any apfelwein. I thought those guys were joking about the fermentation smelling like rhinocerous farts. In fact I never even know what a rhinocerous fart would smell like. Myself and SWMBO made a batch on Sunday. On Monday I was ninja-kicked in the face by a horrid stench that hit me as I opened up the closet where it was fermenting.

I now know what a Rhinocerous fart should smell like. It permeates the whole ****ing room and the hallway. I just got the chills thinking about it.

Tell her she is lucky to have no fermenters with apfelwein in them. If she gives you any ****, make some apfelwein.

That's some funny chit....We have a bad habit of not cold crashing beer long enough...
We have both had some world class farts...Shopping cart girl does a mean Dutch oven...
I have 5 in primary and 3 in secondary..I'm all in as they say in poker...

I even put a batch in the bottling bucket....???
Boiling down my first AG step mash wheat beer now...
It looks very thick...I bet the eff. % is off the charts...:mug:

That's some funny chit....We have a bad habit of not cold crashing beer long enough...
We have both had some world class farts...Shopping cart girl does a mean Dutch oven...
I have 5 in primary and 3 in secondary..I'm all in as they say in poker...

The sick running gag in my household is the "oh you fell asleep before me?" dutch oven.

It's amazing how quickly someone wakes up and runs..

Latest posts

Back