Happy IPA Day 2013!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NateLTB

Reaction score
August 1st is IPA Day! I've got a Deschutes Fresh Squeezed, Stone Ruinten and New Belgium's Ranger ready to go when I get home. What's everybody else enjoying today?

:mug:

Kick in off IPA day with a healthy breakfast! Fresh picked cascade hops and a 60 minute

ForumRunner_20130801_094401.jpg

Freshly tapped Pliny clone, CCB Jai alai, Stone Coconut IPA.

image-2159046313.jpg

Newburyport Brewing Compay Geen Head IPA is waiting at home, along with a Citra IPA that I brewed. Every day is IPA day for me though!

NBPT-Brewing_GreenHeadIPA-LABEL-CORRECTED2-1024x565.jpg

My Maori IPA & some more Berlin wheat just went in the fridge yesterday. So I guess I'll just have to pick up some IPA today for later...oh darn. :cross:

Black IPA just finished carbonating. Had a few in the fridge for a couple days, will be enjoying them after work.

My 11.25% IIPA with 120 IBU. Used a total of 12.5 oz of Columbus, Amarillo, Simcoe, and Citra. Just starting to get my daughter's cold so I will probably stop at one.

My 11.25% IIPA with 120 IBU. Used a total of 12.5 oz of Columbus, Amarillo, Simcoe, and Citra. Just starting to get my daughter's cold so I will probably stop at one.

That sounds delicious! Sorry about the cold.

I had a nice IPA on tap but it kicked last week. Used Chinook, Cascade, Centennial, Columbus, Citra and Nelson Sauvin in it. It tasted amazing!

I will be enjoying:
- Founder's Devil Dancer
- Left Coast Hop Juice

and a bunch of Porter.

After my 9-yr old's hockey game (yes, hockey...and, yes, I know it is August) I'm headed home to crack open my first ever home-brewed IPA...full of cascade, citra, amarillo, and motueka hops! :ban:

Back