Monk Melee - 10/8/11 - Philadelphia Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefflouella

Reaction score
Monk Melee
Belgian Style Hombrew Competition
October 8th, 2011

Details

Monk Melee is the first official AHA/BJCP sanctioned Belgian Style Homebrew Competition hosted by the ALEiens Homebrew Club. This competition is limited to three BJCP style categories. These are 16 Beligan and French Ales, 17 Sour Ales, and 18 Belgian Strong Ales.

The competition will be held on Saturday, October 8th 2011 at the Hulmeville Inn, in Hulmeville, PA. Prizes and awards will be given to beers placing first, second, and third in each category. Depending on the amount of entries, we will break these categories up to have as many winners as possible.

Follow us on Twitter (@monkmelee) for up to date information about the competition.

For more information, drop off/mail in locations, to sign up as judge/steward, etc... Go to www.monkmelee.com

If any of you have any questions about the event, you can post them here or message them to me. We didn't want to take on too many categories. This way we can focus our efforts and sponsors to some of the more diverse categories.

Thanks for posting this. I'm planning to enter a Tripel I brewed, which will be my first in a competition.

beerloaf

Back