I'm Drunk!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me and kyle are drunk. now we're gonna drink and get drunk. thank you America, you ****ing rock!

I hit it pretty hard friday night, I still don't feel too well today. I drank two jumbo margaritas, three dos equis, and then I proceeded to shotgun 10 16oz budweiser cans. My friends said I couldn't control the volume of my voice, i was talking either very quietly or yelling at the top of my lungs. I also had a "puke and rally" moment where I finished a few more beers after. Mind you I dont remember any of this. Good Times!!

I poured at a beer fest Friday. I got the Crunk Juice booth, and needless to say I was crunked by the end of the night. Add in a few cases to take home and I'll be drunk more often in the coming days and weeks.

yup im there, in finally recouped form the weekend, 2 graduations (mine masters and my moms Bachelors) and drinking.. so i decided to drink tonight since i dont have a job.. and nothing else better to do.. and after a day of interviews and volleyball.. haha

Drinkin' free wine tonight. Something ****ty, as if I could tell the difference. My only regret is that at the end of the potluck, the person who brought the wine came over to ask us if we were red or white drinkers. And the I said "we drink beer" and then I didn't get a free bottle or two of wine. DOH!

We had a mess night last night, and I was dubbed the official drunkest person in the place. WIN!!!\

PT this morning was another matter entirely....

I dont know about shotgunning bud, or any beer for that matter, but I just heard an archive of the JZ show where they talked about Jamil shotgunning some 21A. Ses like a waste.
I'm on my 8th slowly drunk pint of Mac and Jacks Amber and well on my way! Woohoo for a 4-day weekend!

FINALLY, I can post here! After a whole big bunch of HB porter and nut brown ale (and a lot of blues), I can post in the "I'm Drunk!" thread.

I'm so honored to be here!

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE homebrewing!

So here's to us all.. extract brewers, mini- and partial mashes, AG, BiaB.. however you create your beer (and meads and wines and ciders).. cheers to us all. :)

:mug:
:tank:
:drunk::rockin:

hmmm....i'm going to run out of beer before i'm drunk, but after too many to drive to the store. should i get more now? i'm feeling terribly lazy after cleaning all day, so i don't want to go get more, but i do want to drink more.

That's a horrible position to be in, and a good reason to always keep the pipeline full!

I'd say walk to the store while you still can so the night isn't wasted. I'm totally there now. Back home and a few pints into my amber. Yum yum!

had a few belgian golden's, looking at the notty starter gone wild (don't ask), thinking about the sour i'm going to brew this weekend :drunk:

That's a horrible position to be in, and a good reason to always keep the pipeline full!

I'd say walk to the store while you still can so the night isn't wasted. I'm totally there now. Back home and a few pints into my amber. Yum yum!

i'm workin' on that pipeline. just got a 2nd carboy (it was cheap, too. paid for 2 rounds of bowling, 2 shoe rentals, and a pitcher of beer that i got to drink to, got the carboy and a fuggle bine in exchange) haven't put anything in the new carboy yet, but i hope to next weekend, the better bottle is still full of skeeter pee, just waiting for it to clear.

doing it again. started off pretty good. went to the pub on the way home. had a few from DFH (can't remember now) and had the saranac helles, which i actually thought was pretty good! when i got home my buddy broght over some bud (which i actually didn't think was pretty good( and now i'm drunk.... and sexy.

get stiff drinks and drink them fast. you'll at least get a buzz. that's close enough for me

ok i know this is my second post to this thread but but the homebrew buzz i got goning on now is priceless (thank u hop shack) i had aq bud still do years ago that told me getting buzzed by yourself at home makes everything funny im here to tell u this is true. drink up bitches

We're having a "Summer Solstice" Pub party.. the doors don't officially open for another 15 minutes, and I'm already quite pissed... :-D

LiG.

I noticed that my neighbors were up late partying last night.. Nice lady.. I went over there today with a pitcher of some killer stone IPA clone homebrew to say 'hey'...

well, there were a bunch of thirty something guys and a girl and a baby, all dirty and in tattered clothes, playing dungeons and dragons in the dirt like little boys with toy trucks (only they had clipboards and beer bellies and stringy hair).. Smoking joints and hammered off their asses...

Well, I hung out for a bit and offered them some of my homebrew... then one of the drunk dudes started hugging on another dude and kissing on his neck and massaging his man boobs and crotch..... Eh... I guess it was time to stumble back home and enjoy my awesome beer all by myself...

Now I know why the nice lady that lives next door bails out whenever her son decides to have a 'party' with his friends from the city by the bay...

What the hell happened to my country?

I noticed that my neighbors were up late partying last night.. Nice lady.. I went over there today with a pitcher of some killer stone IPA clone homebrew to say 'hey'...

well, there were a bunch of thirty something guys and a girl and a baby, all dirty and in tattered clothes, playing dungeons and dragons in the dirt like little boys with toy trucks (only they had clipboards and beer bellies and stringy hair).. Smoking joints and hammered off their asses...

Well, I hung out for a bit and offered them some of my homebrew... then one of the drunk dudes started hugging on another dude and kissing on his neck and massaging his man boobs and crotch..... Eh... I guess it was time to stumble back home and enjoy my awesome beer all by myself...

Now I know why the nice lady that lives next door bails out whenever her son decides to have a 'party' with his friends from the city by the bay...

What the hell happened to my country?

Cali man... what are you gonna do? Ha! That is really messed up though.

Got me a quality buzz going. Found the two year old a thomas the tank engine playset for two bucks at a yard sale so he's all happy. I fixed the slow faucet in the kitchen so the wife is all happy. She'll show her appreciation later if we can get the kid to sleep. I helped a friend get his old derelict VW van moved so he can work on it. And I'm planning on going to the gravel pit tomorrow with my mini 14 and .357 to celebrate my freedom on the fourth.

Al is right with the world. Hope everyone here is feeling groovy.

Groo-Vee is the word!!

Just brewed a Belgian Strong, A hopped up Red, and sipping a Stone IPA.

Gonna mack some baked ziti w/roasted peppers...

Been drinking a wide variety of brews since this afternoon. Rather dizzy, but I'm in a good place. Probably not going to be the case in the morning. Hah.

almost there. this skeeter pee is good for a buzz. i do plan on getting ripped though. glad i have this thread so i can come back in an hour or so and be beligerent with out offending anyone on a real thread :D see you guys in a little bit

i'm drunk waiting out the storm. had a hb, two pints at the pour house after picking up ingredients for the thunderstruck pumpkin ale, and my MIL gave me two bottles of 2001 homemade wine and i decided with the storm of the century coming i might as well get pretty good.

Latest posts

Back