"Nonic" pint glasses!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treesmcgee

Reaction score
Hey, yeah I've been doing some searching online and I have yet to find a reputable "nonic" style pint glass for a reasonable price that isn't halfway around the world and have the shipping cost more than the glasses themselves. Does anyone know of a good website to find these style pint glasses.

I've been looking around for those but can't find them locally. Well, I found some, but not plain ones without beer company logos on 'em.

man! ****! I order those 2 glasses for the price of a set of 12.... seriously had i known about the target glasses i would have bought them, i guess its my bad as a person whos REAL lazy when it comes to searching locally for a product... i just assume those with the knowledge can point me to the best location to find what i need... ugh, a few hours late... i guesss heres to another pint

I recently bought a set of 6 nonic glasses at TJMaxx for $8. Previously I had bought a set of 4 for $6 (doh!) but I broke some. :( They do not always have them in stock but I check from time to time. The brand is called Bar Essentials and they have large pilsner glasses and mugs and such as well.

Nice quality. Look like the ones posted in previous links. Not as bulbous as I have seen but still nice.

Sadly no dimple steins. Man, I loved my dimple stine. R.I.P. :(

Poke around your local area. I found some nice nonicks at World Market. They have the imperial mark at 20 ounces laser etched into the glass. I recall them being less then 2 dollars a piece.

Hey, yeah I've been doing some searching online and I have yet to find a reputable "nonic" style pint glass for a reasonable price that isn't halfway around the world and have the shipping cost more than the glasses themselves. Does anyone know of a good website to find these style pint glasses.

I found a box of 4 -20oz nonic style glasses for around $7 at Marshalls. I would check there, or TJ Max, or anything similar. They may be a lower quality who cares!

I ordered a free sample from a link I found at the thread with the guitar bottle opener. I like the look of those glasses, and I might have to start looking around my area for a nice CHEAP set too.

Yeah no problem, I mean I just assumed after not being able to find them at a couple local stores and the fact they were like "english imperial"! I just assumed I had to find like a specialty store??? Obviously I'm going to be picking up a few more of these glasses due to the fact that I just spent like 21 dollars to get 2 of them delivered! DOH!

anyone find any nonic glasses with the stamp that are also etched on the bottom to give a continuous head?

my sister brought 4 back from england that were like this. unfortunately it was a gift for my parents, not me....

Back