FT: Dark Lord ISO: Surly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenShowerGladiator

Reaction score
not looking for a big complicated trade. I have bottles of Dark Lord and would be willing to trade one for some Surly: Wet, Furious and Coffee Bender. Also would like to try their ESB if it's in season

appreciate it, dude. i havent traded on here in awhile. i still trade with a few dudes from here but i've had to cut back. had a lot of money tied up in a couple adoptions. hopefully somebodys pulls through on this. really been wanting to try Wet

I got some Wet in a trade about 3 weeks ago and it wasn't that good.. I heard that it was phenomenal in years past, but it wasn't as good this year. The Furious and coffee bender that was sent to me was incredible though.

If no one has hooked you up yet. Send me a pm with how much of what you are looking for. I have all of those in my fridge right now. We can probably work something out.

I can get overrated. Can you get any other three Floyd's stuff? Bro Doo? Not interested in dark lord.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
OK not interested in Dark Lord? That's crazy talk!

Must be one helluva beer...

Imperial Stout isn't really my thing. I'd like to have a sip or two of it. But not sounds an awful lot like Surly Darkness, which I'll be able to get locally in a couple weeks.

Must be one helluva beer...

Imperial Stout isn't really my thing. I'd like to have a sip or two of it. But not sounds an awful lot like Surly Darkness, which I'll be able to get locally in a couple weeks.

You and I should talk when you do! I would love to try either one of those

BeerMeDuffMan said:
You and I should talk when you do! I would love to try either one of those
Or maybe we could do a three way trade? I send GoldenShowerGladiator some Surly, he sends you Dark Lord and you send me,... Something?

Or maybe we could do a three way trade? I send GoldenShowerGladiator some Surly, he sends you Dark Lord and you send me,... Something?

I'd be down for that...I'm in the Philly area and have access to some excellent brews. If the OP is up for it, what would you like?

Geoffrey -

Don't give away my bottle of Darkness!! ;)

BTW, looks like your package will be arriving today.

[/end hijack]

BeerMeDuffMan said:
I'd be down for that...I'm in the Philly area and have access to some excellent brews. If the OP is up for it, what would you like?

I'm into big IPAs and barrel aged Belgians right now. You got anything like that?

I'm into big IPAs and barrel aged Belgians right now. You got anything like that?

I certainly do...I have some stuff from Hawaii that is fairly fresh. Troegs, Weyerbacher Double Simcoe or Last Chance IPA. I can also get some Belgian stuff....are you talking doubles, triples, quads, strongs or blonds?

Just a nice strong IPA would be nice. Not neccisarily a double. Lagunitas little sumpin sumpin is along the lines I'm thinking. Stuff from Troegs sounds good.

Back