East coast/west coast swap!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gbrown615

Reaction score
Hey all.. Looking to get my hands on some Russin River. No go in jersey and I don't have the time to drive to Philly :)

I have some good retail connections and
Can source just about any east coast beer your heart desires... Cricket Hill.. Defiant.. Boaks..the obvious..Dogfish.. Yards..Brooklyn.. Smuttynose..

Email me please :)

Thanks,
Garrett

Gbrown615 said:
Dang... Glad you mentioned. I was never 100% sure of the beer/liquor shipping laws in jersey..

Yea it sucks! We wanted to ship some hard to find wine to relatives in MN and found out it's illegal.

I'm on in SoCal, and have a local liquor store that has most of Russian River's lineup.

Can you get your hands on some Hopslam?

nilswhite said:
I'm on in SoCal, and have a local liquor store that has most of Russian River's lineup.

Unfortunately, probably not. Bell's distributes only as far as Philly.

I can make a couple phone calls and see if anyone has sourced a stash of them. It has happened before lol. Will be in touch w you

I'm fairly certain that I can get some Hopslam. I'll have to check into it and PM you. Dying to try some Pliny.

EDIT: I can't get it, sorry. I WANT TO TRY PLINY!

I guess the east coast hasn't figured out that Pliny is easy to clone.
_

Yeah, but how would they know they cloned it if they had never tasted the original :ban:

Damn Pliny is hard enough to find in Seattle. You have to know the retailers and get on a mailing list for when it arrives. Russian River doesn't want the beer sold past it's hop prime so they only allow the retailers up here to order a case or two each month which sells out in a few days once it arrives.

BoxofRain said:
Isn't Glen Ridge in off the GSP in Northern Jersey? Just cross the border.

I will PM you a link to a good beer swap community. :)

Good advice! Didn't even think of that.

Okay then.. My offer stands for this swap!
Various russian river for whichever east coast you want!
:)

Back