Headed to Columbus, OH, 9/4-9/6

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright fellas, Ill be the big dude with a gottee wearing a grey shirt with a collar and #84 on the chest with pitchures of beer and has been drunk since 3pm, lol ... that when happy hour starts ... my roomie is coming with ... he has to be at work for 3rd shift .... but we shall be there at the North Market Barley's Brewery.

Alright fellas, Ill be the big dude with a gottee wearing a grey shirt with a collar and #84 on the chest with pitchures of beer and has been drunk since 3pm, lol ... that when happy hour starts ... my roomie is coming with ... he has to be at work for 3rd shift .... but we shall be there at the North Market Barley's Brewery.
Do you have a name? I'd hate to go in there yelling, "Hey, FireNightFly." I get strange enough looks without doing that. :D

Count me in, just found out I'm being "downsized" and my first batch/first keg just blew. Right now I'm not sure what I'm more pissed about, the prospect of looking for a new job in this shi.tty economy or being out of homebrew:tank:

Count me in, just found out I'm being "downsized" and my first batch/first keg just blew. Right now I'm not sure what I'm more pissed about, the prospect of looking for a new job in this shi.tty economy or being out of homebrew:tank:
Man, suckage. Sorry to hear it. I'll buy you a couple tonight. :mug:

Do you have a name? I'd hate to go in there yelling, "Hey, FireNightFly." I get strange enough looks without doing that. :D

my name is *$#@^ and my rommie is #@&^. you cant miss me, I crack mirrors :mug:
i wear glasses also ... Ill prob bring a sign "says HBT table" on it ... warning Ill be pre:drunk: as like I said, happy hour starts at 3pm :mug:

Much appreciated everyone, for now I'll RDWHAHB then I'll RDWHACB (commercial brew) then I'll search for a job on the company dime once I figure out what my severance package is. :rockin:

Sorry to hear that Eu :mad:

Meh, it's just a job right? Obamma will make plenty more right:rolleyes: I may have to brew a EuBrew Pink Slip Pale Ale this weekend

Alright guys, Im heading out to get some grub before we meet. Ill have a sign that says "Home Brew Talk Table" on it at the pub. Hope to see you there!

I had a great time fellas ... Elevator was a great choice at least you can say sweet there, haha. Next time its on me!

So how was the trip Shecky? You guys all have a good time.
Yes, thank you, we did. Good food and good conversation with Hugh Jass, a fine fellow, and his exceptionally nice missus and then off to meet FireNightFly and EuBrew, a couple of nice guys.
Where in the hell are the photos? :D
Alas, we were camera-less. Sorry. :p

Latest posts

Back