NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vpur said:
I am wondering if these kegs are the same size as the soda corny kegs (ball lock)? Wondering if the 5 gallon will fit in my kegerator.

I'm on my phone right now, but the dimensions are in the product description of each keg on our website. I'll pull up the page and see if I can get those for you ASAP. Also, let me know if you'd like a promo code.

cheers,

joshua

KegconnectionLLC said:
I'm on my phone right now, but the dimensions are in the product description of each keg on our website. I'll pull up the page and see if I can get those for you ASAP. Also, let me know if you'd like a promo code.

cheers,

joshua

5 gallon dimensions below. When I'm sitting @ a proper computer tomorrow, I'll post all the 2.5 & 3 gallon keg dimensions too!

cheers,

joshua

25" Tall X 8.5" Wide. Weighs 7.6 LBS empty

Thanks for the code. Unfortunately for my bank account my 2 keg purchase turned into a 4 keg purchase and a ton of other stuff. Nice work casting out and hooking me with that lure!

I don't need any kegs, but thanks for steering customers away from potentially dangerous knockoff products. Any pressurized container is a potential cause of injury and death (there have been several accidents, including at least one fatal one, in the professional brewing world this year) - this is not something to cut corners on to save a few $$$. These AEB kegs are awesome.

We believe that it's a good thing for people to have as much information as possible so they can make an informed decision. I agree - these AEB kegs are awesome! :mug:

cheers,

joshua

When you say registered members, I presume it's premium members?

If not, I'll take a code. Those kegs look sexy.

Back