What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aventinus and my last all organic Summit Ipa from a over a year ago,this thing rocks,still has a noticable mild good hop aroma without dryhopping.Partial mash 2 hearted based- i would say its pretty close-just not quite as good.Summit seems somewhat similar to centenniall-i think i might like it better very nice bittering and flavor.Pretty fine substitue summit is in my opinion. I dont think ive had a 5% beer this good in a long time.

I don't find Summit to be similar to Centennial, but I do love it. I'm going to look up the bells 2 hearted recipe to compare to my own. happy brewing :mug:

At a show tonight a couple rounds of DC Brau's The Public, Port City's Essential Pale, And Troegs Java Head, and some Jameson, preceded by a couple rounds of Guinness at an Irish pub before hand. Yeah I'm a little druink, especially for a monday night. What of it. :drunk:

Damn good and a decent price for what it is.

cold-spring-john-henry-3-lick-spiker-ale.jpg

Cream Ale homebrew and Widmer Hef. Its only Tuesday but has already been a helluva week. Listening to music, thinking about homebrew, its all good!!! :cross:

My first test IPA, first beer I've made that is good enough to let other people taste.

Sierra Nevada Old Chico Crystal Wheat.... not bad, a quick finish, very crisp, not fruity like many other wheat beers. But not worth the premium price, in my opinion.

Back