my brewing room

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nico

Reaction score
finally found the time to set up my brewing room :)

P1030796online.jpg

P1030798online.jpg

P1030799online.jpg

P1030800online.jpg

I like your thermostats mounted to 2x4s... haha... I might have to steal that because velcro refuses to stick to mine.

*edit* I copied your idea and it works nicely!

Wow that's great! That chiller setup is awesome! I hope I have a brewing area like that someday! I'm stuck with my little closet brewery!

image-884847289.jpg

thanks everyone :)

Jealous here also, but what's up with all those empty carboys. If I had that rig I would need more..

they are all filled by now!!

Is this your garage,basement or what. Do u use the Brewmagic inside with no ventaltion

it's an extra room I had in the house I live in. And yea I use it inside but I just open all 3 windows and both doors. I have a carbon monoxide and smoke detector mounted less than 4 feet away from it and it never went off....

That's sick! I'm done looking at these posts... It takes me back to when I watched Scrooge McDuck swim in his money and wish I could to the same.

All I have to say is wow! Jealous, Once I buy my new house I will have a mini brewery shed. But still very nice set up!

It's nice, but its no back patio/step ladder/stack of bricks/side shelf on the gas grill brew setup like I have. :D

Nice looking setup, if only I had the space....

thought I would also share a picture of the room next door: my man cave.
the door leads straight to my brewing room

IMG_0015.jpg

The pic of the man cave impresses the Grain Reaper, I like the "trophy shelves", well done, the itty bitty to Costco-sized Jaeger bottles are a nice touch. I also dig the floor, something about a narrow plank hardwood floor takes me back to my childhood.

@ Nico your set and your man cave is super awesome? You inspire me to have a set up like that when I buy a house.

Jealous. Excited to see how the new equipment works out. Love your pump-hopback-filter-chiller combo! That's bada**.

So you brew inside with propane? I see you've got it setup right by the window...that gts the ventilation job done I assume?

I have a 2,000sqft house,& I don't have 2 rooms connected like that to use for myself. That's bloody nice! We have a parlor in the front of the house I use as a comp room/man cave in the making. At least my brewstand,boxed bottles/beers are to my right so I can hear airlock/blow off music. My wife was def happier that I took my stuff from all over the house,& put them in/next to my old,large printer stand. Now that she brews as well,it's all good +1...

Very nice dude! Any one would like to have a brewing room like yours. You have kept it very clean and neat. :)

I have a brewing basement...am I cool? :(

Amazing setup in both rooms. Do you rent the man cave out to parties? I'll take 2013-14 for 10 guests, please.

Back