For sale on amazon - Lambic (Classic Beer Style Series) by Jean-Xavier Guinard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Dub

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip, I'd been looking for this one for awhile. I’ve heard that it doesn’t have quite the info of Wild Brews, but always happy to read more on sours. Looks like I grabbed the last copy…

This was my second brewing book back in 1991. I was 17.

It is nice to contrast Wild Brews with the info from Jean-Xavier Guinard. He did brew the recipes in the back of the book and talked with quite a few brewers.

I believe this book is a must have for lambic brewers.

BW

Looks like they are all $75 and up now.

Good thing I already have a copy. I keep it for the collection but, it was that good a book. IMO. It definitely needs to be revisited by the Author.

Checked back today and there was one for 30 again. I bought it because I missed out the first time. The lowest is back to 75, but I would keep checking daily if you are still interested.

Spoke to soon. Got an email saying they had to cancel the order because the didnt have it in stock.

Spoke to soon. Got an email saying they had to cancel the order because the didnt have it in stock.

I got worried after reading this when I got an email as well, luckily they were just letting me know the book wasn't in as good condition as was advertized. Nice of them to give me a 10% discount.

Back