Thumbs up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
I have received two notifications recenty that a post of mine got a thumbs up but for the life of me I can't figure out which ones. I checked my profile like it says and I now see I have had 4 but I still don't see where. I can see the thread but I don't know what post it is on. Can you help me?

Thanks,
Jim

Well one of them was me...it was the masturbation comment in the Homebrewing services thread.

But if you had not told me that I would never have know. I went back to see if I could tell and I could not. :confused:

The pm notification should direct you to the post that was given a thumbs up.

The pm notification should direct you to the post that was given a thumbs up.

Yes it does, but it does not tell me what comment it was on. If I post several comments in a thread and one of them gets a thumbs up how do I tell which one?

Someone on here did it, but it only took me back to the thread not the post again. I'm going to hit you Tx and see if it works for you. Though you being site admin, it might work for you because you're superuser man.... but I'm going to click on your post.

Someone on here did it, but it only took me back to the thread not the post again. I'm going to hit you Tx and see if it works for you. Though you being site admin, it might work for you because you're superuser man.... but I'm going to click on your post.

clicked....
This could be fun

Srsly, though, I often forget about the "thumbs" buttons. What's their purpose? Just a vote of approval/disapproval or is there more to it?

Working on it. Just saw it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Working on it. Just saw it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Was this ever fixed? I just got a PM that someone gave a post of mine a thumbs up but all it told me was the thread it was on, not the post or by who. Do I not know where to look?

I think it was me again Jglin. I think I agreed with something you wrote. I do wish it were like Facebook, where if someone likes a comment or post, it let's them no who.

Back