Need help naming my beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMe32

Reaction score
Hey guys I just finished brewing my second beer and need help naming it. First i'll give you alittle backround.

My first beer was a jalapeno smoked porter and I named it "Fire in the Hole" and decided on "Innuendo Brewing Company" as the brewery name. The concept for the label is to have a cartoon jalapeno dressed as a soldier standing behind some sand bags and throwing a grenade. (its still a work in progress)

So anyway I'm trying to do something similar so the second beer with is a cherry honey witbier. The best i can come up with is to call it "cherry burst" and have the label be a bee stabbing a large cherry with it's stinger. Any idea's for names, labels or comments on how dumb my ideas are would be appreciated.

Nevermind if the ideas are dumb. Sounds like you have a theme so stick with it :mug:
As for innuendo, I'd go for "Pop The Cherry" with the same image.

I pictured a bee hitting a cherry shaped Pinata and it called "Busted Cherry" the pinata could have suds or hops flying out of it too!

I like the pinata thing but im not talented enough to make it happen. I have a friends working on trying to draw something but in the mean time i threw something together from my original idea. Id love to post it now i just have to figure out how :drunk:

Just an idea, but how about a pic of a cherry with the tip of the stem burning like a lit fuse & maybe a bumblebee on the cherry? Might be interesting if there was some honey dripping off the cherry, making a little puddle on the table the cherry is resting on?

Or in the innuendo vein, something like this: http://www.freewebs.com/adriennespsp/CherryBombTag~Garv.gif
Regards, GF.

Back