Sad Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBRNUT

Reaction score
Today is a sad day for me. Today I finished the last of my Fat Tire clone, I call it Big Rubber. It is very bittersweet, it was great tasting so everyone wanted it and I get to brew more...the kicker is im going off to the academy for 16 weeks and will not be able to brew. Guess I will finish off my pumpkin ale and hope my cider finishes soon. I guess in 16 weeks it will be brewtastic around here. I have a buddy getting married and he has comissioned me for some beer also. I will do 2 cornys of a wheat. May and June are gonna be super busy for me. :mug:

Better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all! 16 weeks isn't that long, there are plenty of recipes that call for a much longer ferment than that. You could have a celebration batch ready for when you get back. Just a thought.

Rest assured that when one Fat Tire clone dies...another is born.;)

I just gelatin-ed it earlier this week so it's not quite ready yet. It's a malt bomb; that's for sure!:mug:

Back