My Bar and Canadian Thanksgiving!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middleofnowhere

Reaction score
Life is good! It isn't Hoegaarden, it is Rickard's White, but since I can't get Hoegaarden, I figure it is an acceptable substitute.

Montreal Alouettes score on first drive! woohoo!

bar1.JPG

bar2.JPG

bar3.JPG

bar1.JPG

bar2.JPG

bar3.JPG

Nope, bought the bar at from Sears online. It folds up to one third its size, it is an awesome concept, but poorly executed.

The Keezer is non functional, waiting on my Love Controller and some CO2.

Why the hell isn't Anthony Cavillo in the NFL???

Try drinking witbier without the fruit, but with all of the yeast from the bottom of the bottle (swirl a bit before pouring the last bit out). I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Looks like you celebrated more than i did as i've been away with work since thursday, and don't get home til tuesday...so no turkey or beer for me..

I like the Richards white as well...don't even bother with the Keiths white, not liking that too much....Seems hoegaarden is slowly making its way off the shelves bottle wise here in canada, well, this end of the country anyways... :(

oh yeah, BTW....Great setup... ;)

Hmmm. I can get Hoegaarden in the small town I live in outside Winnipeg. The irony is that I don't like wheats much.

So the Bombers won the second game today! Makes for an interesting race in the east.

I've been told by one of the managers at a local liquor store in NS that they're basically gonna stop importing the bottles, will only be available on tap. Now i don't know how true this is for the rest of the country, but i know for sure its true for the maritimes...still available on tap at some places...:mug: but no bottles.

Latest posts

Back