Trying to brew again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhiTau81680

Reaction score
Well its prolly been 4 years since i last done this.
Is this all i need right now to start off the brewing before the bottling?
I just cant seem to remember everything i did years ago. I remember how to mix it all together just dont know if i have everything to sart.
Thanks in advance.

image-1694223081.jpg

Looks like you have all the "software" but you will need some "hardware" like a kettle (large pot), something to ferment in, an airlock, sanitizer, funnel is helpful, thermometer, hydrometer...there is probably something I'm missing, but a basic starter kit generally has everything you need to get started with basic extract recipes.

I still have all my buckets and other supplies. Just have to get it all cleaned up. And ready to go!

So i put it in the fermanator on friday. How long yall recommend to let it sit before checking it to see if its done? I was gonna wait till prolly next thursday?

Well,you take an OG test before pitching the yeast. Then I wait 2 weeks to check for FG. If & when it's stable two days apart,give it another 3-7 days to clean up & settle out clear or slightly misty before priming & bottling.

Back