Nashville Beer Fest- invites

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Brewers,
The Nashville Beer Fest will take place this October 1 at Riverfront Park in downtown Nashville. The Fest is a charity event celebrating great craft beer, fine food, music and much more. There will also be Championship Brew-Offs as part of the Festival. We want to include and highlight local Nashville and Midsouth breweries and home brew clubs- and craft brew in general.

We would be grateful for your assistance and input! We want this to be a grassroots, community Festival. Can I ask your input on this.......

We are sending out invites to breweries and brew clubs. We have a fairly comprehensive list and relationships with about 14-15 Middle TN breweries; (there are few we do not have direct contact info for)

Also, we have a list of about 8 Midsouth home brew clubs.

Please feel free to pass along any breweries or clubs that you recommend and that might be under the radar. We do not want to leave anyone out.

And if you have contact info for these folks please let us know: Cardinal, Bell Buckle.

Thank you and we hope to hear from you.

Jim H., Nashville

Depot St. Brewing in Jonesborough.

Also, the Bearden Beer Market here in Knoxville has a couple house beers. I think they are brewed under consignment by Smoky Mountain Brewery (Calhoun's), but BBM is kinda becoming the center of Knoxville's craft beer "scene".

Jim...
I laughed pretty hard when I saw Bell Buckle Brewing in your post...unfortunately that's just a name I've given my homebrew operation... I am a member of Mid-State Brew Crew homebrew club though, and we'd definitely be interested in participating...

Also, I am working with a new Nashville brewery called Jackalope Brewing Company that is opening its doors in the coming weeks, and I'm sure they'd be interested...

Hello friends....

Thank you for your replies.

I apologize for the delay in responding.

We'd really like to include all of you in the Festival, such as on our newsletter list, etc, etc. And dedhedjed, we welcome you presenting beer at the Festival!!!!

Please email me at [email protected]. I look forward to communicating.

For those of you who want to come to the Festival, just contact me and I'll make sure you get a big discount- or better yet a free ticket or two.....

Ty, Jim

Latest posts

Back