Bedford Mass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvr2low

Reaction score
going to bedford tomorrow for work and will be staying for one night. any place easy to get to worth going? I will have a Ryder truck so i dont want to be messing around in down town traffic to get into Boston unless there is easy mass transit from the Bedford area. i will be staying on middlesex turnpike if any body is familiar with the area and has ideas of something close.

what is up with Mass, i had to drive all over looking for a liquor store. i would think that if you can only buy beer in a liquor store they would be a little easier to find!

what is up with Mass, i had to drive all over looking for a liquor store. i would think that if you can only buy beer in a liquor store they would be a little easier to find!

Actually.. you can buy beer in a lot of grocery stores and even gas stations now in Mass. Liquor is still only in liquor stores but beer and wine are quickly moving to everywhere now

Actually.. you can buy beer in a lot of grocery stores and even gas stations now in Mass. Liquor is still only in liquor stores but beer and wine are quickly moving to everywhere now

Yeah, anybody remember making "packy runs" to NH on Sundays?

apparently they didnt get the memo at the gas stations where i was at, not only did they not sell it, but they had absolutely no clue where a store was that i could buy beer at. i had to call my wife at home and have her google it and give me directions as i was driving around the city.

Were you wearing a Yankees shirt l.o.l. ?
Lived here most of my 52 yrs and have never had to go more than a mile or two
in any direction to find beer. Every corner store and convenience store carries it. Also every town has a least one liquor store ,most more than one.
Only dry town in the state that I know of is on Martha's Vineyard.

Were you wearing a Yankees shirt l.o.l. ?
Lived here most of my 52 yrs and have never had to go more than a mile or two
in any direction to find beer. Every corner store and convenience store carries it. Also every town has a least one liquor store ,most more than one.
Only dry town in the state that I know of is on Martha's Vineyard.

none of the corner store/convenience stores i stopped at had beer and apparently no one that works at them drink because they didnt know where i could go to get any. and no i wasnt wearing a yankees shirt, im not a baseball fan, how ever i am a Jets fan, maybe they could pick up on that!

Latest posts

Back