Did The Vent-Matic Problem Ever Get Solved?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
I'm at the stage in my kegerator construction that I need to purchace the taps :rockin:. Did the vent-matics ever get back up and running? If they are I'm going to get 4. If not, I need to go elsewhere.

More beer is again listing them as available. The new design is now called Ultra-Flo.

4541.jpg

I also went with Perlicks on my kegerator, and I am very happy with them.

DSC02100.jpg

I also have 2 perlicks and they really are great. I'm sure the ventmatics rock too, but at the time there were not available and the perlicks are cheaper. I can't complain at all about them, they have never clogged. :D

Thanks guys. The ultra flow are a little pricey. I'll check out those perlicks also. I'll let y'all know what I end up going with.

superprod.com has perlicks for 28. Give brad at ventmatics a holler though, [email protected]. He has a new and improved faucet with all sorts of kicking features. For as good as Perlicks are, they're one patent behind of the Ventmatics.

PS I am sure Perlicks are great. I am considering buying some if I really need some forward sealing action in my very near future.

I'd say that the ventmatic problem got solved. Just sanitized and installed 2 spanking new ventmatic ultraflows that I got from the manufacturer.

They even threw in 2 complete seal kits for the 'delay' of 5 days.

I've gotten glass objects that weren't packed as well as these were. Individually packed in bubble envelopes, wrapped in butcher paper and wrapped again in bubble wrap-- box completely wrapped in packing tape.

Kinda makes me wish I had bought a new tower too-- the shiney stainless steel faucets makes my tower look a little ratty.

Just got the shanks from morebeer.com Free Shipping! Now all I need is a few odds and ends from the LHBS to get it all put together! Maybe it will be up and running by next week!:ban::ban::ban:

mine are supposed to be shipped this month...considering the price it seems better to pay a few more dollars for the ventmatics.

Latest posts

Back