olympic fever...anyone caught it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
desertBrew said:
In my little world it was the ancient naked cat fight olympics.
I'm starting a movement to include the new rollerball as an olympic sport...Venus Envy and Las Putes del Fuego...yeah baby. :eek:

El Pistolero said:
I'm starting a movement to include the new rollerball as an olympic sport...Venus Envy and Las Putes del Fuego...yeah baby. :eek:

last night i saw for the first time womens team speed skating, which is the closest thing youll get to roller dirby, they dont have tattoos or catchy names but it was pretty fun to watch (alot of wipe outs, and pushing is part of the race) and these girls will skate the panties off of roller girls...

p.s. i dont speak spanish but does 'las putos del feugo' translate to "whore of fire"?

cgravier said:
p.s. i dont speak spanish but does 'las putos del feugo' translate to "whore of fire"?
I have no idea what it stands for...that's just the name of one of the teams.

cgravier said:
does a half an hour count as a relationship?
It counts as a marriage in Oklahoma. :D Also, just remember that if it lasts more than 4 hours to seek medical help.

My dancing chillie will out dance your banana man.

Disco.gif

Dancing-Chilli.gif
Jammin.gif
Yeahh.gif

Back