• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma bcs-460

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killebrew

Reaction score
Had planned on using this in my new set up but decided to go with a pid setup. Looking to sell now. $180 shipped via priority mail. :mug:

No. I did pick up some probes afterwards but will be using them. This is offered as if you were to have bought it direct. Same box and everything. New never used.

Are you switching to the standalone PID for ease of use without a computer? The BCS has four PID outputs and is a very powerful control device to have in a home brewery.

I'm going to be building a setup like Kal's on theelectricbrewery.com I really like the idea of having control with a computer, but after getting the bcs-460 and looking at the wiki, I feel that it's a bit more complex than I'd be able to handle.
If you can give me a guide to incorporate it into the setup I'd be happy to listen.

I use both the BCS and an Auber PID. It did take me a while to really figure out the BCS. Keep reading the wiki and check out the forum on the BCS site. Using it to control my keezer and fermentation chamber has been one of the best things I have done. Built in data logging!

Thanks. I think I'm going to keep it up for sale for someone else who might be able to incorporate it into their brewery. If I get to the point I want to try it then I'll just have to buy another one down the road.

Back