• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegging equipment - ball lock tower setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

culinandy

Reaction score
Going to keg a batch of beer for the first time in the coming weeks and would like to get a fridge set up to dispense!

Basically I need the entire setup minus the fridge and keg. I already have a ball-lock corny keg.

Need regulator, tank, hoses and tower. Anyone upgrading and want to sell me their used stuff? Trying to do this on the cheaper side, obviously :)

I have a 2 1/2 chrome tower and a 2 1/2 black tower. Both used but work, it has the nice elbow tail piece though. Let me know, depending where your at I caouls do like 35 shipped.

I have a medical grade regulator with shut off valve and two gauges along with a 20lbs. Co2 tank. The tank is steel though. Let me know if interested.

Here are some pics as requested, it wouldnt let me attach a file though PM.

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

Poislb, I would be interested in the towers, one or both, if culinandy is not interested. was your price for 1 or both?

Back