How much homebrew do you currently have in bottles/keg?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much homebrew do you have bottled/kegged?

• NONE! DOH!

• 1-5 gallons

• 5-15 gallons

• 15-30 gallons

• >30 gallons!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jayhem

Reaction score
I just did a homebrew inventory and was shocked to find that I have 325, 12-oz bottles of homebrew aging or conditioning! That is over 30 gallons! :drunk:

I wanted to stock up for winter because I don't want to be brewing in Jan-Feb when it's 30 degrees outside in the middle of the day.

I've got about 72 500ml bottles. 5 gallons in my fermenter and a batch on the stove as we speak.

Rick

60 or so 12oz bottles
8 22oz bottles
3 5gal kegs

I'm behind!

I'm really seeing the benefits of having too much beer in the pipeline! It will always keep and most beer gets better with age anyway! As long as friends keep giving me their empty bottles I'll keep brewing! Half my Christmas gifts are covered with 6-pack giveaways! :mug:

just shy of 5 gallons of belma pale ale in keg
2 x 5gallons of cascades pale ale in kegs
10 gallons of imperial black IPA in fermenter

Does one person need 266 beers? Yes...

I lost count at 40 gallons...that's just the stuff in the kitchen and back closet, in fermenters or kegs. That's not counting stacks of bottles, I can't remember all I have.

Does one person need 266 beers? Yes...

Beer is like money. You can never have too much of it.

And frankly...in a Zombie Apocalypse beer will be more valuable for trade than money. If you run out of ammo you can offer the zombies an IPA while you make a break for it to trade some beer for more ammo!

I'm too steady a drinker to get my pipeline up. My last 3 bombers of a month old IPA are in the fridge, I have about 4 gallons of a more recent (and better flavoured) IPA, 3 gallons of a winter warmer "aging", 6 gallons of a bitter ready to bottle and 6 gallons of a pilsner I juzt put down today.

Planning an IPA for the Notty my biitter is fermenting on in a week or so. That one might be my last kit, switching up to using actual ingredients for home planned recipes after Christmas, which is a pretty exciting prospect!

I just remembered, there's also a box from my lhbs sitting in my living room with the specialty grains for another batch, and ipa, I'll probably brew on Saturday....so add another 5...only yet unborn.

15 Gallons kegged
10 gallons in primary
50-60 bottles of various brews
5 gallons cider kegged

let's see.... i got 10 gal german pilsner fermenting, 10 gal of 7 month old red flanders, 10 gal of 1 month old red flanders, 5 gal of 6 month old apfelwein, 5 gal BIPA, on tap i have 5 gal oatmeal stout oaked on nitro, 5 gal witte, 5 gal DIPA, and 2.5 gal BIPA.

I have 15 gallons in kegs, an assorted 12 (pack) of bottles (one of each of my bottled beers) 15 gallons gestating in the Fermenters, and 5 Gal to be fertilized, err brewed tomorrow.

Good to see everyone is keeping a pretty decent pipeline! I don't feel like a beer hoarder anymore. :mug:

2 x 5 gallon batches of different holiday ciders in fermentation stage
1 x 5 gallon batch of a darker ale choc/gram cracker type beer ( made some mistakes on original plan, so sort of a hybrid beer going!)
1 x 5 gallon hop-nog just finishing keg carb process ( bottled soon to make room)
12-24 random bottles of previous brews in the basement and fridge!

** currently working on getting my fridge turned into a kegerator, and expanding my brew space in my basement to get a more serious pipeline in the works. ( only been brewing a year!) The goal is to have 4 of something on tap at all times, and anywhere from 4-8 in fermentation / carb process to keep the pipeline full!

I need to get with the program I guess, I have 72 12oz bottles (giver or take a couple ) and five gallons fermenting.

6 gal Black Pearl Porter
6 gal Pale Ale
3 gal Spiced up Brown holiday ale
3 gal random remnants of blonde, IPA, and unspiced brown

I was shocked today when someone asked and I had to realize I have 23 gallons fermenting. First thought was I bottle another 10 gallons on the weekend so better find my next brew day!

(28) 5 gallon, (1) 10 gallon, (1) 3 gallon kegs of varying degrees of fullness.
6 gallons of cider, and (4) 5 gallon batches of beer fermenting.

(28) 5 gallon, (1) 10 gallon, (1) 3 gallon kegs of varying degrees of fullness.
6 gallons of cider, and (4) 5 gallon batches of beer fermenting.

Did you just say "28 - 5 gallon kegs" ?! This is your personal consumption homebrew?

Im going to Manassas during the next Natural Disaster to stay at your house Va. I will even bring a couple kegs of my own.

4 kegs on tap, although the Cream Ale is ready to blow. Most of a 5 gal barleywine bottled and aging. 12 bottles of my brown gone wrong experiment. Probably 12 bottles of various experiments (anise IPA anyone? Or maybe you'd prefer a basil cream ale). Ingredients to do another cream ale batch Sunday and a Celebration clone over the holidays.

about 6.5 gallons in bottles, brown ale and IPA

10 gallons in primary, DIPA and a brown/black IPA (don't know color yet, lol)

I'm at over 30 gallons in serving kegs and bottles right now. I have another 6 gallons that needs to be kegged. That's not counting mead or things not beer. I probably have about 10 more gallons there, in bottles. I also have another 10-12 gallons that either could be bottled or is in process (mead). I also have about 7 gallons of English barleywine fermenting away (still) and will be brewing again this weekend. :rockin:

Jayhem said:
Beer is like money. You can never have too much of it.
Good/great fermented items, IMO, is more like great sex. You can never get enough of it, but too much will leave you spent. :eek: :D :ban:

80 or so 12oz bottles, 5 gal Amber ready to bottle and another 5 gal of Milk Stout brewed Wednesday. I will catch up to some of you eventually. :)

10 gal in fermenter
5-7 gal kegged
6 gal in bottles

Soon it'll be 10 more gallons in fermenter and in keg..
Not such big numbers but it is important not to get dry.

I have between 20-25 gallons in bottles, 5 gallons to be bottled tonight, 5 gallons in primary and I'm brewing a SN Celebration clone this weekend... :mug:

22 gal. in various bottles--nut brown ale, foreign extra stout, weizendoppelbock, spiced christmas ale, white house honey ale AG, and dry cider, in various stages of drinked-ness.
11 more gallons in fermenters--English IPA, plus some more cider for good measure

And somehow I'm still feeling a little dry...probably going to brew again next weekend. This is what happens when you've got four dedicated beer drinkers living in the same house!

15 gal in bottles, 10 gal in kegs aging, 10 gal in fermenters, brewing 5 gal this weekend and 5 gal next week too.

Nothing on tap for at-least 2 weeks, A 3 tap kegerator empty, bummer for me lol.

Cheers :)

around 40 gallons in bottles 6 gallons ready to bottle 6 gallons fermenting. 18 on deck till new year´s eve.

On Tap:
~3-gal cider
~3-gal English Ale
5-gal SN Celebration (commerical)
~2-gal Yoopers Oatmeal Stout
3-gal Imperial Red Ale

Waiting in the wings:
5-gal Arrogant Bastard Clone
5-gal Zombie Dust Clone
5-gal Centennial Blonde

Yikes - that's a lot of beer. Had no idea till I added it up just now.

On Tap:
~3-gal cider
~3-gal English Ale
5-gal SN Celebration (commerical)
~2-gal Yoopers Oatmeal Stout
3-gal Imperial Red Ale

Waiting in the wings:
5-gal Arrogant Bastard Clone
5-gal Zombie Dust Clone
5-gal Centennial Blonde

Yikes - that's a lot of beer. Had no idea till I added it up just now.

That's only 16 gallons in keg, and 15 more waiting, only 31 total.. :tank::mug:

Back