Revvy is a new brewers best friend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchboy62

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Revvy and let everyone know that he makes people feel better. I have been on this site for a while but just started brewing beer. I read as much as possible on this site and in books and every thread I read Revvy is posting dont worry and dont throw it away. I would just like to thank him for making me feel better about my first 2 brews, knowing that I screwed something up. He is always there to let you know that given time almost all beers will be drinkable. If you read his blogs you know that whether brewing all grain or extract you can and will make a good beer. Yes I have been drinking, but for other noobs like me I would like to say Thank You. Please feel free to comment and tell everybody hoe Revvy hashelped you or at least make you feel better. Revvy I raise my glass to you.

Oh god.......:eek:

I have never been so embarassed by something online that I literally blushed before....(well there WAS that email attachment I opened once...I never knew they grew that big j/k :D)

Until now....

I know it's just 'cause you are drunk...

But thanks.

:mug:

I'm going to go hide right now....

He definitely helped me alot with the "Patience is virtue" thread and helped me solidify the RDWHAH mentality. Thanks to him (and awhole lot of other people) i can relax about my next batch while drinking my Fusel infested homebrew.

Oh god.......:eek:

I have never been so embarassed by something online that I literally blushed before....(well there WAS that email attachment I opened once...I never knew they grew that big j/k :D)

Until now....

I know it's just 'cause you are drunk...

But thanks.

:mug:

I'm going to go hide right now....

It's okay if you blush a little. Give me a few more beers and I'd give you a big man hug :eek:

im drinking Yuengling lager on tap till my homebrew is ready

Good stuff and reasonable pricing! I dig the Yuengling and most of my bottles are from them.

I'm feeling kinda happy.. currently listening to music, strumming the guitar and trying to put away as many beers as possible before swmbo drags me off to bed (to sleep you pervs!) :eek:

Uh...unless of course they're zombie strippers...:D

Woooohhhh there Revy... thinking of watching the undead undress might be a bit much... and your a friend to more then the new brewer as well, many of us long runners still use your wisdome and advice...

Besides exactally how could a zombie use a pole man, shed try to swing and he arms would break off, and the whole lurching movement thing might make the actual striping unappitizing... perpahes, if you were zombified by the stripers... i could go out that way... considering a stripper is about as close to getting as i would get these days.

Cheers

Good stuff and reasonable pricing! I dig the Yuengling and most of my bottles are from them.

I'm feeling kinda happy.. currently listening to music, strumming the guitar and trying to put away as many beers as possible before swmbo drags me off to bed (to sleep you pervs!) :eek:

Not bad and its cheaper than even bud. And I wish my swmbo would drag me off to bed and not to sleep

Woooohhhh there Revy... thinking of watching the undead undress might be a bit much... and your a friend to more then the new brewer as well, many of us long runners still use your wisdome and advice...

Besides exactally how could a zombie use a pole man, shed try to swing and he arms would break off, and the whole lurching movement thing might make the actual striping unappitizing... perpahes, if you were zombified by the stripers... i could go out that way... considering a stripper is about as close to getting as i would get these days.

Cheers

You are either way too sober or way too drunk bro.

:)

Ya man, we're totally co-dependent and I am cool with it. Been married 6 years and pretty damn happy so far. :eek:

not married yet but at this point its just a piece of paper we have a 2 yr old but i have no complaints. I started making fruit wine then my own business and now making beer and she hasnt complained so how can I

You are either way too sober or way too drunk bro.

:)

Actully its neither... i hav eother issues which drive me to drink... one of then is that im horriablly under-treated by members of the female gender... AKA i haven been laid i far to long... which i have found tends to make a person a little odd... being a bit drunk might have somthing to do with it i suppose... Revy knows im not right in the head, i think it makes him laugh... or he just feel sorry for me... i dont know yet... but hes cool

Cheer:mug:

That's our Revvy, always willing lend a hand or 4 paragraphs while taking confessions of homebrewers gone astray. :D

That's our Revvy, always willing lend a hand or 4 paragraphs while taking confessions of homebrewers gone astray. :D

Yeah...but I'm still trying to calculate (or build a rosary big enough) the penance YOU have to pay for all the headaches, broken bones and swear words uttered because of YOUR apfelwein recipe...:D

My understanding is that there is an entire division of demon accountants tasked with tallying all the "goddam you Ed Wort!" utterances on the weekends alone...

(and I hear that the overtime rate for Demons working on the Sabbath is outrageous.)

icon_120.gif

Um, you people do realize that Revvy's just helping so he has an excuse for his post whoring, right? Same with Yooper.

:D;):D

Back