Co2 tank went dry. I'm a bit pissed.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namyarb3

Reaction score
Goddam. Big ass Co2 tank is empty. Tried to pour a pint of ***** beer for a friend and had nothing. Strawberry-peach blonde ale. No pressure in the keg and nothing in the Co2 tank.
Now I gotta find someone to fill up a tank that 'fell off a truck'.
It's the size of a 5g corny keg. Any idea of cost to fill the thing?

That's way better than I thought.
Are the tanks serial numbered? I'll just say I got it on Craigslist. Valid, right?

I doubt the tanks are accounted for. I have a small tank that I exchange for a full one, you don't wait for them to fill your tank. Pay for the refill and walk out with a new tank. Why'd you brew a ***** beer in the first place lol, a little liquid panty remover on hand for emergencies?

Why'd you brew a ***** beer in the first place lol, a little liquid panty remover on hand for emergencies?

My wife does not like IIPa's. Except Pliny.
It's all I brew. I had to keep the ***** happy to justify my expenses. This homebrewing **** is expensive.

It's $28.00 for 20 pounds of co2 from Airgas or Praxair. It is a tank exchange. They don't care where you got the tank. All they care about is having them hydro tested every five years. They do that.

Back