South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 23!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there to pick mine up, so anyone from Barley Legal that needs me to I can grab whatever. Just let me know

I'll be there to pick mine up, so anyone from Barley Legal that needs me to I can grab whatever. Just let me know

Branson - I got a 32oz bottle of Saniclean and split smoked malt with BoundForBeer (I got 1/3 sack). Can you get these for me? Will you be at the Iron Brewer Release tomorrow night at IH? If so, I can bring and empty bucket to put the 1/3 sack in.

Thanks for getting this stuff for me. I can meet up with you or just get it at next Tuesday's meeting.

Just a quick FYI...

NCM didn't get the pallet shipped out of yesterday as scheduled. They were backed up by the holiday. It is shipping out tomorrow which means we well have to move our pickup back a few days to friday. Sorry if this messes up any plans.

Ill pm everyone tonight so everyone will get notification.

The next round will start the following saturday!

I just want to confirm that everyone received notification about the pick up being friday and not tonight.

I won't be able to pick mine up until Sunday now that it's been moved to Friday. Can anyone west of Philly hold mine for me until then?

BoundForBeer said:
Unless by morning you mean 6 then itll have to be in the afternoon untill sunday or monday my days off. No problem picking it up can work out the details later.

Still help me out? Working tonight?

Back