Identify my burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am confusing myself trying to figure out what burner I actually have. I pulled the trigger on purcahsing it after being confused about researching a ton. Now I am 99% sure I ordered a KAB Burner from bayou Classis. I was thinking it was a KAB5 but see no mention of it on the website. All I see is KAB4. My stand doesn't look like that one But it does look identical to the generic burner picture they have at the top of this page.

KAB5LG.jpg
I am drawing up a stand and am putting together dimensions of everything I currently have.
In the URL for the pic it even calls it a KAB5. It's making me go insane.

*Just got a response from them. They do not make the KAB5 that i have any longer but they were able to give me dimensions. Guess this thread is pointless now. Unless it saves someone else who already owns this burner the same confusion in the future. Might as well post info in case someone searches this thread for info.

Product Dimensions: 17 x 12.8 x 9.8 inches

hahah I don't think this salesman really knows what he's talking about anyway. The dimensions he gave me can't be right because my keggle is larger than that and it fits fine.

Back