What style is this recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
OK, So my pipeline is busted. I have no HB, and am feeling the craving.

I took a smallish rock of old DME. I put it on a mirror, and cut it with 5% of Nottingham. I toasted it on my stir spoon, and chased the dragon for a bit....it was OK, but I was wanting to get a real hop high going. I then crushed up a pellet or ten of fuggles that I knew came from a good supplier. I snorted a couple of lines of fuggles, and hit the DME gain. WOW!!! I'm thinking this is an ESB. I could be wrong. The nose feel was there, but the brain feel was more like a double IPA.

Anyone know what style that was?

Next thing you know, you will be gumming this while wearing it around your neck :D

IMG_1166.JPG

no, no, no... You did it all wrong.... You are supposed to freebase the DME, and chase the dragon with those hop oils after heating it up on the the trusty bent spoon...

I also like to grind up some crystal and torch it in a bong.... :D

Call me old fashioned, but there's nothing like a pinch of Cascades between the cheek and gum to get through the day.

Laughing_gnome, you should try grinding up some crystal 120 and mixing the DME ball into a square. That should give more toasty flavor to the bong rips of ESB.

:mug:I DID wacth a JackAss snort Wasabi, he immediatly threw up!:drunk: Also in my younger days, I watched as a guy loaded a little spider in a bong and hand it to a guy,he smoked it and went into convulsions for a little bit. I think that those Daddy-Long Legs are very poisonous, but can't really bite you. I laughed really hard as it was not me.:D

Back