Beergas in Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterClean

Reaction score
I think i want to go ahead and add a nitro tap to my keezer. Before I do, I want to make sure that I'll be able to actually get gas. Does anyone know who supplies beergas in Houston or the surrounding area?

I see there is actually a company called Beergas Co, but they're now owned by Airgas. I've read some old threads that said Airgas doesn't carry beergas mix? So where do y'all get your tanks filled? Also about how much is a fill? Do they require you supply your own bottle, or do you just put a deposit and swap bottles when you need a fill?

Appreciate the help

I'm not sure about Houston, but in Austin, Airgas doesn't carry beergas on hand. I actually had to call around and finally found a place - 'Round Rock Welding Supply' that swapped them out for a reasonable price. Note that beergas 75%/25% is a proprietary blend so you'll most likely be looking at 70%/30% like I found.

I think i want to go ahead and add a nitro tap to my keezer. Before I do, I want to make sure that I'll be able to actually get gas. Does anyone know who supplies beergas in Houston or the surrounding area?

I see there is actually a company called Beergas Co, but they're now owned by Airgas. I've read some old threads that said Airgas doesn't carry beergas mix? So where do y'all get your tanks filled? Also about how much is a fill? Do they require you supply your own bottle, or do you just put a deposit and swap bottles when you need a fill?

Appreciate the help

For CO2 I go to DeFalco's. You can give them a call and they might give you a contact.

Did you ever find a place? I called beergas but it was the plant and they told me about their shop near 610 and MLK that I could drop my tank off then they would send it to the plant to fill but I couldn't find anything on the internet about where the shop actually is...

Back