Austin, tx bound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy915

Reaction score
I'll be in Austin tomorrow and Saturday, part of Sunday. Any reccomendations on where to go as far as bars/restaurants/breweries? :ban::mug::rockin:

try Circle Brewery in north Austin...great guys, awesome beer! Usually have brewery tours (at least when I was living in ATX)

Blur is a personal favorite of theirs

North by Northwest brew pub is decent. Rogness Brewing usually has a tour/tasting on Saturdays. Flix Brewhouse has a very good selection on top of some of their own really tasty brews. I recommend the Jalapeno Popper pizza. Of course stop by Austin Homebrew Supply! I'll be working all three days.

Check out the black star coop if youre looking for an excellent choice of local brews and a cheese plate.

Also, my wife and I love north by northwest restaurant and brewery. Great food and only in house brewed beers.

There are many great places in town. Enjoy!

Definitely hit the Jester King brewery your on Saturdays. They make some killer unique beers.

Alrighty, thanks for the suggestions. Time to go to bed to wake up in about 4 hours to start driving over there.

What part of Austin will you be in?

Latest posts

Back