So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will probably retackle the Wheat IPA I made a couple of months ago or make a sweet stout either way, I have too many HBs not to drink and brew.

I'm teaching two friends how to brew with Yooper's DFH 60 Minute IPA clone (extract version to start them out). We're doing a 10 gallon batch and each gets to fill their carboy. I haven't done an extract batch in a while, but I'm looking forward to imparting some of the knowledge I've gained from HBT to some new brewers!

Brew 5gal of American Amber today. Also bottled 5gal of American Wheat. Its been a busy day. Hopefully this is the last time I have to bottle. Should be kegging from here on out.

BarefootFriar said:
Brewing a California common tomorrow. I got my propane tank filled today, and I've got to go get some ice in the morning.

Same here doing a Cali common, them bottling my IPA or maybe the other way around supposed to rain we'll see

My third batch: a dipa from northern brewer. My first full boil and first time using my new burner. Hopefully it's not -20F out like it has been the last week or so.

Worked all night brewin all day!!

Budget brown from AHS. Got my new turkey fryer. Time to fire it up!!

I brewed an Oatmeal chocolate stout yesterday and am thinking I want to go ahead and brew this blonde ale today because I'll have a fermentor opening up since I'm kegging my pale ale.

Getting ready to dough in for my Irish Red. Glad I have such a good helper!

ForumRunner_20130126_091058.jpg

I'm getting ready to fire up an IPA I designed which will be fermented with Conan. Not a Heady clone, though.

Plans to brew Northern Brewer's chocolate milk stout on Friday and working on a couple bitter recipes for Saturday and Sunday. Getting everything sorted out in hopes of entering the NHC.

Just got moved into our house! Dreaming of how to set up for the first brew session! A lot of unpacking to do first though. All you guys brewing this weekend have an extra home brew for me!

Just got moved into our house! Dreaming of how to set up for the first brew session! A lot of unpacking to do first though. All you guys brewing this weekend have an extra home brew for me!

Well unpack extra quick so you can get back to some brewing! Congrats on the new house!

No brewing for me, just racking my imperial stout onto some bourbon and vanilla beans for a few months.

I will FINALLY have time to brew this weekend. I'm making a modified Two Hearted clone - reduced everything a bit, so I'll hopefully wind up with a nice 5.4% hoppy APA instead of a 7% IPA.

Teaching my old man to brew this weekend. He has shown interest in the past but it never lined up right. I'm bringing all of my equipment to his place.

Torn between all grain and extract. I would like to start him with all grain but I think he would be more apt to brew again if I started him on extract.

Back