East Coast distributors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medtech

Reaction score
I've bought from MoreBeer, Northern Brewer, and others. All of these take over a week to get to me. Does anyone know of any beer supply warehouses on the east coast with a large selection of in stock homebrew items.

Where are you located? From Providence to Portsmouth, NH and in between there are several HBS that should have what you need.

you'd think so but most of the fancy looking stainless equipment I got used and very cheap. The sink was $100, the vent hood was free. The vent hood was trashed when I got it, completely covered with grease. It took me a week with a pressure washer and degreaser to get it clean. I think the single most expensive thing I've bought is the stainless conical. Yes, adding it all up would probably make me cry but it's definitely less than one of those big fancy brewing sculptures.

beer-wine.com is located on Woburn and ship pretty fast, there is also a company in MD (I think it's called anapolis homebrew supply or something similar) I haven't tried them yet but I was going to. Where in MA are you? There are a bunch of lhbs here in the SE MA area, but if you're out in Springfield I can't help you.

And my oh my is that an impressive set-up, absolutely beautiful.

Back