Happy National Homebrew Day!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately this falls on Derby. Although I can't afford Derby, I will be going to a Derby Party with some of my homebrew. Saving the brewing for next weekend - 2 brews.

Hitting the shower, then heading out to Cap N Cork, for one of the bigger events in metro detroit, we will have over a hundred folks there, about half will be brewing...At least that's how it has been in previous years, in worse weather.

HBT will be heavily represented with our won area with signage, and IIRC around 6 of us brewing.

:mug:

"AHA Big Brew / National Homebrew Day Worldwide Event" What could be better!!! Our club is brewing the SS Minnow on Thunderhead Brewery's rig. We can buy pre-fermented wort for $8 per 5 gallons and then ferment it ourselves. What's left will be on tap at the Thunderhead Brewery in the near future... Life is GOOD!!!!:rockin:

Unfortunately this falls on Derby. Although I can't afford Derby, I will be going to a Derby Party with some of my homebrew. Saving the brewing for next weekend - 2 brews.

+1. Here in L'ville, I got Oaks Day off (yesterday) and brewed. Have 2 more to go.

+1. Here in L'ville, I got Oaks Day off (yesterday) and brewed. Have 2 more to go.

I have friends in town. Going to sitting around drinking from my ESB, pale ale and BBC's german pilsner. So brewing will be next weekend.

Bah Humbug!:mad:

Sprained my ankle REALLY bad.

Brew on today brothers and sisters!:ban: I hope all your beers come out wonderful.

I'll sit and wimper and read.

Oh well, next year for the major camraderie. I still get to brew at home whenever I want.

Brewing up my own recipe "Eh, Rye not" consisting of left ovet specialty malts from my Fat TIre clone and vienna and rye malt for base along wiht left over hops from the Fat Tire. Throwing a pack of Saf 04 I have laying around in there.

Im brewing the Bee Cave Brewery Haus Pale Ale today with some friends. We are hosting a party kicking off with an all grain brew then working on emptying several homebrew kegs. Should be a good time and a great chance to expose a lot of people to some great beer.

Have a great one!!

brewing 2nd batch and drinking 1st batch of a Edwort haus pale spin off. try this it sounds good to you

8# 2 row
.5 # carapils
2# honey pale
2 oz cascade
notty dry (no starter)

it is alot like the original, a little more body and on the sweet/malty side of balanced. spicy, citrus hop finish. my BMC loyal neighbor sucked down 4 pints of it last night. it is the first time he has liked my homebrew. this could be bad!!

Making a California Common today. Mashed in about almost an hour ago. Getting ready to sparge. :rockin::rockin::rockin:

Latest posts

Back