• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free 48 qt Mas Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GySgtLynn

Reaction score
Bought a new cooler mash tun... Wanna give away my old mash tun to a local aspiring all grain brewer.. It will be only the cooler as I am keeping the ball valve and copper manifold, I will show you all the parts you will need... I'm in Oceanside, Ca. You will need to pick up and I would prefer that it's gone today.. I get 75% efficiency with my set up.

GySgtLynn, Hats off to you man, very cool help out a new home brewer!

GySgtLynn, you wouldn't happen to be a member of North County Homebrewers would you?
Anyways, kudos to helping out a fellow homebrewer. I think its' a great idea and when I start to upgrade I'll be doing the same.

D3Brewing... I went to one meeting of North County Homebrewers, I deployed right after that and now want to become a member..

Back